June 5-6, 2021
- If you would like to donate food or personal hygiene products to the Food Pantry, please leave the item(s) in the entrance of the Parish Office. We are not able
to accept perishable items and other similar items requiring refrigeration.
Please also note that we are no longer accepting any clothing donations.
Thank you for your support.
- Calling all children and teens who have received their first communion this year and last year. You are invited to join our Altar Server ministry. If your child is interested in becoming an altar server or continuing serving in this ministry, please contact the parish office.
- We are currently working on the September through June parish calendar. Those groups wishing to meet should send their calendar requests to Minerva Vega in the parish office.
- Due to the pandemic, the clothes cottage in BIG STONE GAP has just opened to their patrons after being closed for over a year. It is a very small building which is still filled with clothes and linens. Therefore, we will NOT be collecting those items again this year. Hopefully, next year we will be able to support this very worthy cause.
- A Memorial Mass will be held here at St. Augustine for Ken Woodburn on Sunday, June 6th at 4:00 p.m. A short meet and greet will be held in the Commons area following the service where Tammy and the girls will receive visitors, and photographs, etc. of Ken’s life will be on display. A face mask must be worn if you are not fully vaccinated. All are welcome to attend.