June 30, 2019
1. The office will be closing at 2pm on Wednesday July 3rd and closed all day Thursday July 4th and Friday July 5th. No meetings will take place. We wish you all a safe 4th of July weekend.
2. Registration for religious education and sacramental preparation
for children and youth will take place Thursday, July 11th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Blue postcards with additional dates can be
found in the Information Center and the Vestibule.
3. Please join us for fellowship, food and fun at our annual Festival July 11-14. If you are interested in volunteering on any of these dates, please contact the parish office.
4. The Building Maintenance collection will take place the weekend
of July 13th and 14th.
5. The BIG STONE GAP Clothing Drive is coming up soon!
Please look to the bulletin for the latest information.
6. The Liturgical Ministers schedule for the month of July is now available in the vestibule.