June 9, 2019
1. Calling all coordinators! We are starting a new website and would love to include you in our ministry section. Please write a small summary of what your ministry is about and include any content you would like published if you need your own section. Let us know if we have your permission to publish any contact information as well. Submit everything to Sandra Chicas in the office by Friday June 14, but no later than the 20th.
2. The Building Maintenance Collection will take place next weekend
June 15 & 16.
3. Registration for religious education and sacramental preparation
for children and youth will take place this Sunday after masses. Blue postcards with additional dates can be found in the Information Center and the Vestibule.
4. This is your last opportunity to purchase your winning ticket for the basket of cheer. The drawing will take place after the 11:15am mass. Thank you for your support of the Women’s Guild.
5. For those of you who picked up a baby bottle to support the Pregnancy Help Center of Chesterfield, we ask that you return the bottles at Mass next weekend, June 15th & 16th. Your donation will help provide education, support services and material goods for women facing difficult life choices during pregnancy.
6. We are looking for volunteers to join our Baptismal Preparation Team. This will be a once a month commitment meeting with parents and godparents. If you are interested, please contact Amanda Roberts at the Parish Office.
7. A scheduling minister is needed to coordinate the 11:15am mass beginning the month of July. Please contact the parish office for further information.
8. EveryWoman is starting a new study on the gospel of Luke on Wednesday June 12th. If you are interested in participating, please contact Amanda Roberts at the parish office.
9. Please read the bulletin for information on the BIG STONE GAP