February 29, 2020 – March 1, 2020
1. Many of you received a letter from Bishop Knestout asking for your support of the 2020 Annual Appeal.
For those of you who did not receive a mailing or have not had time to respond to it, we will conduct our last In-Pew pledge process at all Masses next weekend, March 7/8.
In the spirit of the bicentennial, we are hopeful that all our parishioners will make a gift to the 2020 Appeal. You may also view the 2020 Bishop Annual appeal on both our website and our Facebook page. Thank you in advance for your support!
2. Come join us at the St. Augustine of Hippo Café, in the breezeway by the Commons. We will be selling take-out breakfast sandwiches after the 8:30am and 11:15am Mass.
3. Our Stations of the Cross is at 12:15pm & 6:00pm every Friday until April 3. We will also have our Lenten Fish Frys every Friday at 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm until April 3. We hope you can come and join us.
4. As part of our community’s observance of Lent, we ask all families to participate in Catholic Relief Services’ Operation Rice Bowl; a program of prayer, fasting, learning, and giving. Please be sure to take home a Rice Bowl packet and follow this simple, yet powerful Lenten practice.
5. If you are an adult Baptized Catholic interested in preparing for the Sacrament
of Confirmation and/or Communion, please speak with the Deacon after Mass.