February 23, 2020
- Many of you received a letter from Bishop Knestout asking for your support of the 2020 Annual Appeal. For those of you who did not receive a mailing or have not had time to respond to it, we will conduct our In-Pew pledge process at all Masses the next two weekends, February 29/March 1 & March 7/8. In the spirit of the bicentennial, we are hopeful that all our parishioners will make a gift to the 2020 Appeal. Thank you in advance for your support!
- We are still in need of Liturgical Ministers for our upcoming Ash Wednesday Celebrations. Station of the Cross Leaders are also needed. Sign-ups may be found in the vestibule.
- Please see the bulletin insert for the Lenten Calendar schedule, which includes our Ash Wednesday schedule for February 26th. The back of the insert contains information for the Friday Fish Fry.
- As part of our community’s observance of Lent, we ask all families to participate in Catholic Relief Services’ Operation Rice Bowl; a program of prayer, fasting, learning, and giving. Please be sure to take home a Rice Bowl packet and follow this simple, yet powerful Lenten practice.
- Next weekend’s second collection will be for Building Maintenance.
- Come join us at the St. Augustine of Hippo Café, next Sunday, March 1st in the breezeway by the Commons. We will be selling take-out breakfast sandwiches after the 8:30am and 11:15am Mass.
- If you are an adult Baptized Catholic interested in preparing for the Sacrament of Confirmation and/or Communion, please speak with the Deacon after Mass.
- The liturgical ministers schedule for the month of March is now available in the vestibule.