Information regarding upcoming Public Masses:
As we enter Phase One, we will begin limited public masses. As the Governor has made clear, in Phase One, we strongly urge those in high risk groups to remain at home and continue to participate in the Mass via the Live Stream which will be at the Sunday times listed below. For those who chose to come to mask we will be using the following precautions:
- Social Distancing at all times.
- No comunal singing
- All persons age 3 and older must bring and wear a mask throughout the mass (except to receive communion).
- All persons will be questioned before they are allowed in the building:
o Have you or anyone in your household had a fever in the past two (2) weeks?
o Do you or anyone in your household have a new cough or new shortness of breath?
o Have you come into contact with anyone who is positive with COVID-19 in the past two (2) weeks?
If the answer to any of these questions is true, we would ask you to please remain at home. We cannot allow you to attend mass.
Our first public masses will be Saturday May 23. For the first weekend we will try the following schedule, we may need to make adjustments on future weekends, based on numbers and time required to clean and seat people. To avoid turning people away we are asking half the community to come each day according to last name.
- Saturday 4:30 English (Last Name A-K)
- Saturday 7:30 Spanish (Last Name A-K)
- Sunday 8:30 am English (Last Name L-Z)
- Sunday 11:30 am Spanish (Last Name L-Z)
We recommend that you arrive at least 30 mins before mass to allow time for the entry process. Seating will be limited and we apologize in advance to those who will be turned away.
All weekday public masses and meeting remain suspended at this time.