September 5 & 6, 2020
- If you have not registered your school aged child or youth for sacramental preparation, time is running out. The next registration is Sunday, September 13th from 1pm – 5pm in the Hall. For more information and the last registration please see the bulletin or Facebook.
- Tune in to the Facebook livestream of Monday Music and Meditation this Monday at 7pm. If you would like to borrow a hymnal book to follow along, you may see the Deacon or Priest after mass or come to the office and sign one out.
- All are welcome to join us for Bible Study on Tuesdays at 10am via Zoom. If you would like to take part, please contact the parish office.
- Please see the bulletin for important information regarding the mass schedule for the month of September. The main worship space will be reserved for first communicants, their families and guests. We ask for your understanding and patience and ask for your prayers for these children and youth as they receive Christ Sacramentally for the first time. On these dates, the Hall will be open to parishioners.
- If you’re looking for a convenient way to support St. Augustine, Faith Direct allows you to do just that using electronic funds transfer from your bank or credit/debit card. Please go to our church website or our bulletin for more information. As always, we thank you for your support.
- Any contributions of food or personal hygiene products that you could make for the Food Pantry are truly appreciated and can be left in the entrance of the Parish Office. Please note that we are unable to accept perishable items and other similar items requiring refrigeration.
- If you wish to come to the church to pray during office hours, or if you need to come to the office, you are required to wear a face cover. Thank you for your understanding during this time.
- The office will be closed this Monday, September 7 for Labor Day. There will be no daily mass.